DCU & DkIT Research and Business Matchmaker
We're going virtual!!!! #b2match2020
This is a wonderful opportunity for companies to meet online with experts at Dublin City University (DCU) and Dundalk Institute of Technology (DkIT) who are actively engaged in research that has applications across many industry sectors.
You can profile your business, explore new ideas and understand the various options to collaborate and fund R&D projects through a range of supports.
Companies with both an established R&D programme and start-ups with new ideas are all welcome to join this virtual event.
The opening plenary sessions will outline research at DCU & DkIT and how they collaborate with industry. Hear case studies from companies who have previously collaborated with the two institutions.
The real value of this event is the opportunity to participate in the online matchmaking meetings. These allow companies and researchers to explore opportunities for collaboration which may be access to talent, knowledge transfer, training, industry/academic partnerships....or just expanding your network!
- Prof. Daire Keogh - DCU President
- Richard Stokes - CEO DCU Invent & Director of Commercialisation, DCU
- Tomas Ward - AIB Chair of Data Analytics at DCU's School of Computing
- Susan HayesCulleton - HayesCulleton Group - Industry Collaboration Case Study
- Neil McLoughlin - Technology Transfer Manager at DkIT
- Fiona Regan - Director of DCU Water Institute
- Sinead McGlynn - TechWorks Marine - Industry Collaboration Case Study
Focus of the event
- Get to know the research capabilities at DCU & DkIT
- Learn how to fund R&D through collaboration with DCU & DkIT
- Meet online with research experts to discuss challenges for your business
- Find out how DCU & DkIT do business!
Sectors and Topics
Information & Communications Technology
- Machine Learning and AI
- Internet of Things
- Data Analytics
- Hardware Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Digital Content
- Computer Vision
- Sports and Health
- Nursing and Human Sciences
Manufacturing, Engineering and Energy
- Advanced Manufacturing & Materials
- Water Resource Management
- Energy & Environmental Sustainability
- Manufacturing Competitiveness
- Physical Science
Lifesciences and Health
- Digital Health